Monday, May 14, 2007

Would you...?

Would you get in a car driven by...?

On the weekends, we often go on paseos. The family has a red, VW, jeep, convertible type car and we drive around Abancay. Within 10 minutes, we're out in the country... and it's pretty fun.

When we get out into the middle of nowhere, Javier gets to have a go driving. He's actually pretty good considering it's a manual car that doesn't have power steering, the roads aren't paved, there are horses, sheep, cows, dogs and chickens he has to avoid hitting AND he's only 13!


Praise God that I've settled into living with Luciano, Rossmary, Diana and Javier, my Peruvian family in Abancay. Pray for opportunities to talk about God as my Spanish improves.
Pray for a safe trip to Lima on Wednesday - YAY, 15 hours overnight on a bus!

1 Comments:

Blogger roseypig said...

Interesting Prilz, I must say, I've never remotely come close to that experience.....

Monday, May 21, 2007 11:11:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home