Wednesday, May 09, 2007

For One Night Owls...

One Night Owls is the name of a Year 1 class in Sydney who has been praying for me. I think it's so cool - so I thought I'd post some pictures of some Peruvian animals for them (and for everyone else who reads my blog)!
Vicuña

Llama

Condor

Praise God that my Peruvian ID card is now ready to be picked up in Lima. So I will probably do the 14 hour bus ride next week and stay for a couple of days in Lima to catch up with my friends.

Praise God that I'm getting to know the family better and that we are all getting along.

Pray for Silvia (my language helper), she's gone into hospital to have her baby, and pray for a new language helper.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Prilz, Nice pics. Love to see more of any pics that show people or animals that you are dealing with at Peru.

DanielW

Thursday, May 10, 2007 10:16:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Strikes me that night owl is a pretty good description of you too Prilz... has the early starter in you emerged yet or are you still the walking coma until mid morning?

Thursday, May 10, 2007 11:32:00 pm  
Blogger prilz said...

You won't believe it... but I get up for breakfast every day at 7:30!! The family was totally scandalised when I told them I might miss breakfast. It works well since we don't have lunch until 2:30... I probably wouldn't last that long.

Friday, May 11, 2007 10:30:00 am  
Blogger Laura T said...

Hey Prilz,
I'm always a sucker for cute animal pics.. keep them coming. I hope you have a fun and safe trip to Lima.
Hugs

Friday, May 11, 2007 4:26:00 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Condor! Llama! Vicuna! Heh, I love it, real live Peruvian animals. Great pictures - but did the llama spit on you? =P

It is a bit hard to believe that you get up at 7:30 every day, hey God does some strange things.. so yeah thanks for the news, cheers!

Saturday, May 12, 2007 9:32:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home