Tuesday, January 20, 2009

And I said...

On Saturday, we decided to go out for sushi in Miraflores... it was the first day that Luke and I were both in Lima after about 3 weeks apart. Everything seemed normal, it was the restaurant that he took me to before we started dating and he made it sound like my idea to go out for Japanese. I got to order what I wanted (sushi rolls!) and when the food came out... it said...

I could only see "Will you" and I just looked at Luke... and he had the ring...And I said...

We'll be getting married here in Lima... that's all we know so far...

Here are some of the photos from our trip to Sydney and HK...



Please pray for us as we plan for life together, that God will continue to guide us. We are so thankful to Him for bringing us together in Lima, Peru... all the way from Minnesota and Sydney!

4 Comments:

Blogger Princess J said...

WOO HOO... Congrats (again) its so exciting to hear how AMAZING GOd is... bring on Peru '09 (hehe maybe)

Tuesday, January 20, 2009 7:34:00 am  
Blogger Katherine said...

WOO HOO... Congrats , ok so i'm not very original....i like how you took the first photo of the sushi, then the YES version. how exciting!!!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009 9:52:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Prilz!! Love the photos of the sushi too :)

Tuesday, January 20, 2009 4:37:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a remarkable blessing Prilz!!! God has such a sense of humour...I travelled to Tasmania to meet a man from Sydney (who I married 6 weeks ago!!!) and thought how weird it was! But here you are in the middle of Peru meeting the man God has planned for you to partner with in bringing His kingdom glory...can almost hear the laughter, can't you?

Tuesday, January 20, 2009 9:10:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home