Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Uno, dos, tres... days not weeks!

With 3 days to go... it is almost here!!

Quick recap of last few days... (just in case you're wondering what an 'almost misso' does in their last days of being at home!)

Monday 12th - Friday 16th - in Gerroa on family holiday, was really relaxing and fun... quality time in between the hecticness of preparing to leave
Saturday 17th - my commissioning at CBC - was a really encouraging and memorable day and it was cool to be sent off to Abancay with the prayers and support of my church and so many other friends
Sunday 18th March - last Sunday Service at church - feels weird and a bit surreal that I won't be back for 3 years
Monday 19th - went to "pick up" my visa... but nope - apparently it doesn't work like that and my passport has to go down to Canberra for a signature
Tuesday 20th - spent most of the day at SIM, had my exit interview, sorted out stuff, wrote a will
Wednesday 21st - spent the day at SMBC (I wanted to go to one last Principal's Hour... and it was awesome!), caught up with people and said goodbye

Most nights we have had people over for dinner... so that has been really good too... and now I'm sitting here writing emails and updating my blog.

Praise God for:
- family and friends

Pray for:
- my passport, that it will have a safe trip to Canberra and back with the required signature

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home