Friday, March 02, 2007

Uno, dos, tres...

3 weeks to go...
3 planes to board...
3 years in Peru...

This last week has involved a lot of traveling... Newcastle, Bowral and Canberra to visit SIM prayer groups, catch up with Dene, Rachel and Eliott, go to Jody and Eugene's wedding and to visit Tracey (otherwise known as Jellyfish). It's been cool and encouraging to see college friends again.

In between all the traveling, I also had to hand in the re-write of my project. It's been a good process of trusting God with the unexpected (more like unwanted!!) And it's all out of my hands now.

It's hard to say how I feel about leaving in 3 weeks - excited and scared at the same time, a bit emotionally drained, ready to leave but wanting to spend time with family and friends, so much to do and not a lot of time...

Praise God:
- for his faithfulness and provision
- that I handed in the re-write for my project
- time spent with friends, supporters and pray-ers over the last week

Pray for:
- quality time with God, family and friends
- visa (waiting for SIM Peru to let me know it's all sorted so I can go to the Peruvian consulate in Sydney to get my passport stamped)

2 Comments:

Blogger Princess J said...

hehe maybe you can see me 3 times in the next 3 weeks.. it might actually work hahaha

Sunday, March 04, 2007 3:34:00 am  
Blogger prilz said...

and i can bring you your bday present which is 3 months late!

Sunday, March 04, 2007 8:22:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home