Friday, February 23, 2007

In exactly 4 weeks...

I will be sitting on a plane, ready to take off on my journey back to Peru. I feels a bit surreal that it's happening so soon. On one hand, I can't wait to see everyone again but at the same time, I still have so many people I want to see and catch up with before I leave.

I still have to finish my project - I have to re-write it a bit and then college will re-submit and then we will see what happens. So that has been this extra thing to think about. I often hear of missos who have something big happen before they leave, so if this was it for me... I got it pretty easy!


Then I can focus on packing, preparing and saying bye to people! I still have 1 prayer group, 1 school and 1 youth group to visit... and my commissioning on 17th March!


Praise God for:
- his provision in all areas of my life so that I am now 4 weeks away from Peru
- family and friends

Pray for:
- my project re-write (due 1st March)
- energy and passion as I continue to share with others about mission and Peru

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Prilz,

Thanks for updating me on how you are going and showing me around the SIM office. It was really good to catch up. Just think...this time next year, you could be walking, talking and thinking in Spanish!

Thursday, March 01, 2007 8:53:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home