Sunday, March 11, 2007

2 wks 2 go

With less than 2 weeks to go, I can hardly believe that I will be in Peru so soon. I left Lima in October 2004 and now after 2.5 years, it's finally happening!! It's hard to describe how I feel because it's almost like I am too busy to even think about it.

It's been exciting to hear from the missos in Peru and to hear that they have found a potential Peruvian family for me to live with! AND my visa is almost ready! YAY!

This past week I managed to catch up with some friends, share about Peru at Meriden and speak at a youth group . It still feels like there is a lot to do in terms of packing and organising (i.e. I haven't started packing...!), but I'm sure it will all somehow get done...

I'll spend this week (Monday - Friday) on the South Coast and will be back on Saturday for my commissioning.

Praise God for:
- opportunities to share about Peru and mission
- a potential Peruvian family to live with

Pray for:
- quality time with God
- a great week with my family

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home